Thursday 6 September 2012

Our day out on the park in Barrow :)

I am sorry boys, I cannot be with you Saturday, or for the next few weeks. However this does not mean that I don't love you, or don't want to spend time with you. I have to help someone with a badly broken leg, and they can't be left for eight hours at a stretch on their own (they can't get to the toilet, or get a drink, or food) because they have to lay down all the time. 

I am very sorry, more than you will ever know. I enjoyed our day on the park with Mummy and the dog, we had a lot of fun :) I hope we will have lots of days just like that one. I am very proud of you both and love you more than you will ever understand until you have your own little boys and girls when you are older. 

JOE: GOOD LUCK AT SCHOOL ON MONDAY! 
TOM! Be good! Be happy! Behave!

See you both soon :) Look for something in the post ....
























No comments:

Post a Comment